Welcome to the second article of our Famished Fridays recipe series! In this series, we’ll be bringing you delicious recipes to tickle those taste buds and inspire your inner chef. To find out what you missed last time, click here. This time, we're bringing you a tasty alternative to the classic Alfredo Pasta packed with fiber and protein. Vegan or not, you will want to try this creamy deliciousness.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Dietary: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Grain-free
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp flour (you can use arrowroot, almond or plain GF flour)
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (vegan)
- 8 oz Chickpea pasta (other pasta types work too)
- 1 handful fresh basil
We wouldn't blame you if there weren't any leftovers to keep. This recipe can will surprise non-Vegans and can be loved by everyone! Leave us a comment below to let us know what you'd like to see next!