Welcome to the second article of our Famished Fridays recipe series! On the first Friday of every month we’ll be bringing you a delicious recipe to tickle those taste buds and inspire your inner chef. To find out what you missed last time, click here. This time, we're bringing you a tasty alternative to the classic Alfredo Pasta packed with fiber and protein. Vegan or not, you will want to try this creamy deliciousness.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Dietary: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Grain-free
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp flour (you can use arrowroot, almond or plain GF flour)
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (vegan)
- 8 oz Chickpea pasta (other pasta types work too)
- 1 handful fresh basil
We wouldn't blame you if there weren't any leftovers to keep. This recipe can will surprise non-Vegans and can be loved by everyone! Leave us a comment below to let us know what you'd like to see next!