We are determined to achieve our ambitious sustainability goals and we are committed to being transparent, in order to set an example of how a truly sustainable business should operate.
Due to the disastrous effects that overseas manufacturing and the overconsumption of clothing are having on our planet, we endeavor to give women in America access to an eco-friendly, locally sourced and manufactured solution.
What are our sustainability goals?
How will we achieve these?
We have optimized our production processes from our fabric dying all the way through to our packaging and fulfillment.
We consciously chose to source, manufacture and ship from within the US only, which forms part of our 100% Made in USA committment.
We have developed products that are built to last so that you can enjoy your new favorite pair of leggings for years to come. Slow fashion leads to less waste and a healthier planet.
How are our products made?
From recycled plastic bottles to high quality products
- Recycled bottles and post-industrial waste are collected worldwide.
- This waste material is chopped, ground, washed and turned into flake to remove contaminants.
- The waste flake is melted and reformulated into high-quality REPREVE® resin.
- The resin is melted into liquid polymer and extruded to form fiber.
- The fiber is spun and air-jet textured into yarn. And voila, the plastic to yarn process is complete.
- Now, the fabrics can be made and dyed.
How do we operate?
Made in USA
Our recycled performance fabrics are shipped from Portland straight to our factory in Los Angeles where they are cut, sewn and decorated. Our recycled and recyclable packaging is supplied from near our HQ in Colorado. When production and quality control are completed, our factory sends the finished products in our eco-friendly packaging to our fulfillment center in Phoenix. Now our products are ready for nationwide distribution.